Washington Crossing Assisted Living
Washington Crossing Assisted Living (WCAL) has opened and is available to the residents at Washington Crossing. Our license was approved on January 1, 2018. Our assisted living staff meets all state requirements.
Assisted living provides just the level of care you need to flourish and triumph in your new phase of life. It is ideal if you need some assistance with care and daily activities — such as housekeeping, meals, dressing and medication management — but do not require round-the-clock nursing home care.
Services can be adjusted as your needs evolve and change.
- Bathing and Dressing Assistance
- Medication Management
- Errand Running
- Appointment Transportation
- Shopping Assistance
- Morning / Bedtime Assistance
- 3 Meals / Day plus Snacks
- Whatever else may be needed (to be approved by RN)
- Individualized care plans
- RN on call 24/7
- 1 & 2 Bedroom Units Available
- $3,600-$4,200 for Single
- $4,500- $5,200 for Couple
Prices are subject to change. Call for your tour today! (605) 271-9273.